Machine down? Our Exchange Program will get you back up and running fast and with big savings!
- Tennessee Industrial Electronics – fanucworld.com – offers exchange credit on most FANUC CNC parts.
- Get significant savings (off OEM list price) when ou purchase a refurbished part from our extensive inventory.
- Get an even bigger discount (credit) when you exchange your faulty part.
- Total savings of up to 50% is possible compared to purchasing a new OEM part!
- We require an exchange part on select products. We will note these as "Exchange-Only" during the online purchase process. By purchasing one of these products you agree to return a repairable core with the core exchange window.
- All our refurbished and repaired FANUC CNC products are thoroughly inspected and tested by certified repair technicians.
- All FANUC CNC drives and motors and most control products are backed by a 1 Year In-Service Warranty!
- Most FANUC parts are in stock for immediate exchange and delivery and all others can likely be configured from over 75,000 items in stock combined with a vast component inventory
- We also buy surplus inventory and used inventory to further enhance our inventory levels.
CORE EXCHANGES AND CORE EXCHANGE CREDITS
For TIE Industrial Purchases with a Core Exchange:
Parts are billed at full purchase price. Final cost reflects your price after maximum allowable Core Exchange Credit has been issued.
Core Exchange Credit value shown on quotes, webpages, etc. is maximum allowable amount.
Core must be ECONOMICALLY REPAIRABLE. Items with substantial damage may be subject to reduced credit at TIE’s discretion.
A completed Exchange Form must accompany Core shipment.
Core or viable tracking information must be received no more than ten (10) business days following delivery of item purchased.
Upon receipt of Core at the TIE Facility, Core will be evaluated and credit will be made available within ten (10) business days.
Customer has ten (10) business days after credit is made available to submit written request for payment. If Customer has an outstanding TIE account balance, credit will be applied to that balance. If no outstanding balance exists, credit will be issued.