We deliver machine uptime... for less!
TIE Industrial is a full service provider for the repair and refurbishment of industrial automation equipment including CNC and Robotic automation.
TIE provides service and support through three main locations: TIE Fanucworld in LaVergne, TN (metro Nashville area), TIE Automation Repair in Clinton Township, MI (metro Detroit area), and TIE Master Robotics in Almont, MI (metro Detroit area).
TIE Fanucworld.com is a leading supplier of refurbished industrial electronic component parts to end users, integrated suppliers, independent machine service providers, and industrial resellers. Our core business is focused on parts and repair for FANUC CNC (controls, servo motors, spindle motors, drives) and FANUC Robotics. We deliver our customers machine uptime with the world’s largest inventory of high quality, new, refurbished, tested, and certified parts at up to 70% discount off new OEM manufactured parts price in return for a repairable exchange.
What sets us apart? Speed-Availability-Quality! … and Big Savings!
- Our People – Fast and friendly service from our dedicated customer support staff! We are dedicated to speed of response in most cases achieving same day shipping to get your machine back up and running fast!
- Our Repair and Test Capability – Highly trained and experienced electronic and motor repair staff. All parts are tested in FANUC control test beds in order to simulate real operating environments and loads.
- Our Inventory Availability – We carry more than 100,000 different parts and most are available for same day shipping. We stock a wide range of servo motors and drives, spindle motors and drives, controls, monitors, power supplies, PCB’s, I/O, teach pendants, robot wrists, other electronic and mechanical robot parts and accessories, and more. Our inventory covers more than 35 years of FANUC installed base from the oldest System 5 and Getty’s DC Servos to the newest FANUC i Series controls and servos… And everything in between!
- Core Exchange Program Saves you up to 50% – Exchange credit is offered on most parts. Add that to the initial refurbished part discount and you can achieve up to 50% discount off OEM list price.
- Quality/Warranty– We back our high quality workmanship with a 1-year in-service warranty for all new and refurbished parts!
What makes TIE Automation Repair the professional’s choice for industrial electronic automation repair?
As a fully integrated electronic automation repair center, we service more than 275+ brands including ABB (Baldor), Allen Bradley, Lincoln, Miller, FANUC, Reliance Electric, Safeline, Siemens, Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Rexroth-Bosch Group, Ambitech electronic brakes, Indramat, Okuma, Lenze, Emerson and many more. Formerly Parker Group, Inc., we have been servicing customers for more than 30 years, and we offer customization of most parts to fit your application.
The Industry Leader in Robotics Parts, Repair and Refurbishment
MASTER Robotics LLC began in 2008. The changing economic times created a need for many companies to reduce their operating budgets in their robotics maintenance departments. The desire to meet this need became the driving force behind the creation of MASTER Robotics. In 2018, MASTER Robotics joined the Tennessee Industrial Electronics (TIE) family of Companies.
Providing Maximum Motor Stopping Power for More Than 50 Years!
Since 1960, Ambitech electronic motor brakes have been used in thousands of applications as a low-cost, safe, and efficient alternative to mechanical brakes. AmbiTech pioneered the usage of DC injection for stopping induction motors, and holds several patents for this process. AmbiTech electronic motor brakes can replace mechanical brakes quickly, easily, and permanently. As one of the first manufacturers of DC electronic motor brakes, the AmbiTech name is synonymous with quality and reliability to deliver many years of dependable service. Each of our AC motor brakes offers safe and maintenance-free operation.